top of page
I'm Esther (Germaine) Chabbott. Although I’m fairly sure I have more to offer than a few measly facts about myself, the facts are a good starting point:
1. I just graduated Brooklyn College CUNY with my Bachelor of Science degree- I majored in journalism and media studies while minoring in English.
2. The ever changing world of fashion is always at the forefront of my mind (do not take this with a grain of salt- clothing stimulates my brain beyond belief.)
3. The day Rina Cohen voice noted me (a 2 minutes and 48 second voice note to be exact) explaining a vision of hers was a damn good day in Esther Germaine Chabbott’s life.
4. I often talk about myself in third person.
5. Oh and most importantly the words you find on this very website are my doing.
I'm Rina (no middle name) Cohen. Esther decided that our "about me" pages should be short, sweet, and true to ourselves so here are some facts about me:
1. I'm currently a junior in F.I.T majoring in photography.
2. Photography is always at the forefront of my mind- nothing is more fulfilling than the art of capturing a moment in time. Making a memory last forever never ceases to amaze me.
3. The day I sent Esther a voice note (a 2 minute and 48 second voice note to be exact) explaining an idea that dawned on me was a damn good day in my life.
4. I do not often talk about myself in third person.
5. Oh and most importantly I'm responsible for the visuals on this very site.
bottom of page